My name is Charles, I'm a 21 year old photography student from Worthing UK.
Now I know what you're thinking, I'm just another young adult who has taken one of the most possibly worthless degrees in the world, and has taken to the internet to moan about how they are not fulfilling what they want to do in life, and in some way, you're right, so let me start off by getting out of the way some of the main moaning topics of my life.
- I'm 21 and still in education doing a degree which will probably not help me in the long run.
- I haven't had a job since the beginning of 2011.
- I find it awfully difficult to learn other languages.
- I don't own an a Mac or an iPhone (or any smart phone for that matter).
- I'm not very good in social situations.
- I strive to be different but I hate the attention, yet I want to be known.
- I've been playing video games most my life and yet I still get beaten by 12-year-olds.
- I can't fight to save my life (please don't mug me).
- I got terrible grades in high school.
- I'm not living life to the fullest (you guessed it).
- and I don't understand the appeal of religious and moustache shaped jewellery that plagues high street stores and teen blogs everywhere.
So now that's out of the way, I hope not to do that for quite a while...well at least once a week. Now, for the reason I created YBST. As you can guess I'm not exactly the happiest when it comes to my current state of living. That's not to say I'm depressed, but I feel that I need to explore my possibilities and give new things a try! So that's why I'm giving blogging a try. There we go, I've already started on my venture! So if you're interested, join me as I find out what makes me tick, as I explore what the world has to offer one step at a time! I hope this goes well.
No comments:
Post a Comment